Consider Louie Schwartzberg gorgeous 6 minute film on gratitude.
Here are some nice guided meditations and exercises to focus you on gratitude:
- Jack Cornfield offers a very soulful written guide on Gratitude and joy.
- Relax for a while has a nice youtube version.
- Still Mind offers two easy to implement exercises.
- Deepk Chopra has an 8 minute guided meditation on his website
- Agapi Stassinopoulos, author of Unbinding the Heart: A Dose of Greek Wisdom, Generosity, and Unconditional Love and sister of Arina Huffington, provides another guided journey with a lovely video.
- Keep a Gratitude Journal. This can be physical journal or an online one or an app.
- Physical: If you want a bit more structure than a blank book try the Five Minute Journal. It has you respond to questions twice a day. Another Five Minute Journal is substantially less expensive.
- Oneline: Gratefulness.org is an interesting site offering online journaling and interaction. Greater Good has a free thnks4.
- Apps: Gratitude is a beutiful IOS app. Here is a list of 5.
- Tiny Buddha offers 11 tips for a more powerful gratitude Journal as does the Greater Good Society.